Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you wear perfume/parfum....if you do what perfume/parfum are you using?

I do, ';Angel';Do you wear perfume/parfum....if you do what perfume/parfum are you using?
mmm Alien....


and Roma... Report Abuse
Do you wear perfume/parfum....if you do what perfume/parfum are you using?
Not as a guy but occasionally I will wear Halston Z14
Yep,I have quite a few...today I'm wearing Knize Ten...this was James Dean's favourite. It's not my fav but a good cold weather one and i'm stuck in the UK at mo so quite apt.
yes, i use COCO Channel
Charle Special Sunshine and I like it because it drives away mosquitoes
I have been using these three lately:





Chanel No. 5


J'adore (Dior)


Juicy Couture
I use 3 different perfumes


The One - Dolce and Gabbana


Coco - Chanel


Shake - it's Arabic Perfume but smells really good
Right now I'm wearing the new stuff by Gwen Steffani, love the lotion that comes with it. But I also love Tommy 10 smells wonderful.





I will have to say my showergel is banana smothie by bath and body works smells oh so yummy
i use pucello colgone fa deoudrant and jasmine perfume
paco rabbne ultra violet or miracle by lacome





but usally i just wear cheap copies of the expensive ones


a lot cheaper and smell virtually the same
Lalique Bella Rosa perfume - it's gorgeous!
Nollie---got it at Pac Sun
Amazing Grace by Philosophy
At the min i'm wearing Lacose touch of pink, it's my work perfume x x
Dulce %26amp; Gabbana.


Bai for Givenchy
Cerruti 1881

No comments:

Post a Comment