Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anyone seen the movie '; Das Parfum'; ( Perfume) based on the book by Patrick Suskind?

Perfume is one of my favorite books... can't wait to see it. I hope the movie keeps the storyline intact.Anyone seen the movie '; Das Parfum'; ( Perfume) based on the book by Patrick Suskind?
It hasn't come to my town yet but the poster's up in the movie theater lobby so I guess it's coming eventually.





I want to see it, too, but so far haven't even seen a preview.Anyone seen the movie '; Das Parfum'; ( Perfume) based on the book by Patrick Suskind?
no.
It is not as brutal as the book but you will still enjoy it.


And what else can you say about Alan Rickman, he's great. Dustin Hoffman also has a small role.


From IMDb-:


I don't understand people who say this movie is dull, boring or bad.


If you have a mind and you are able to think, this movie is for you.


The characters in the movie are strong, you sympathize with them easily. It is upsetting why the main character is killing the girls, as it is actually unnecessary.


The sceneries and costumes look great. I felt like I was there. The movie shows moderate violence, which is all just suggestive, you don't see any blood.


I give this movie 8 points.


It is a good movie, which I'd recommend to my friends.


Find more here:


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/user鈥?/a>
  • Difference between Malotic and Otomax
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment